Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and Goodbye (for now)

    So this blog thing is over... I'm pretty sad about it. Writing every so often was pretty fun. Actually I kind of do this type of thing all the time on my tumblr.
    These 10 posts were for a grade which helped me keep them formal and I liked that. On tumblr I don't use punctuation. (I also rant too much) I didn't do that here. I also tend to be too open but not here. I had to think about what I wrote more than I usually do, so I really reflected on what I was saying before I said it. This helped me put some of my values into perspective (maybe I value famous people too much)
    I actually have always wanted to have a legitimate blog but I was just too lazy to make one. Now I have one! I don't really know where this is going to go but I do know I am going to continue. 
    I mean, what's the good in starting if you never finish? (10) 







(10) - rhetorical question


1 comment:

  1. Aw, cool, this is the kind of response at the end of the project that I hope for but don't always get, and I also noticed that while I was on the phone you posted a new one... yay.

    This was really fun to read - genuinely enjoyable, not me spouting platitudes - and I liked the insight into your mind. Your vocab was all correct and also was not boring (you'd be surprised how many are).

    100/100 content and 100/100 vocab.

    ReplyDelete