Monday, December 8, 2014

Music, Música, Musiek, Muziko, âm nhạc, Musiqi

    Ah yes, music, the universal language. Also my favorite thing in the universe. (as you might have noted by my background) I don't really know how to explain my love of music. I think it's just always been there.
   I love playing music. I've been playing my main instrument, viola, for 10 years. I also play didgeridoo (let's be honest it's not that hard) and a little bit of guitar. I play a mean rendition of Hot Cross Buns on the piano, if I do say so myself! My latest musical endeavor has been learning various percussion instruments in the marching band. Basically, I know how to music fairly well. (2)
    My music taste is extremely varied, well varied for someone my age. I like a bit of rap, R&B, rock, indie, foreign music, bubblegum pop, boy bands, country, and anything else I think sounds good. Some of favorite artists are the 1975, Macklemore, Bruno Mars, Crown the Empire, Attila, One Direction, Dead Man's Bones, and The Cure. This list doesn't even to begin to cover
250+ artists I rotate through on a weekly basis. 
    Music has a really sentimental value for me as well. It has gotten me through so many horrible experiences. Sometimes I honestly think I owe music my life. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                       
(2) - anthimeria

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome usage of anthimeria - perhaps the best I've seen so far.

    Your taste is pretty eclectic, which is really important in the music world... I'm also really drawn to the spotlights in the background you chose, I'm not sure why... looks like a fun concert, actually.

    ReplyDelete