Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mis Amigos!

     As hard as it is to believe, I do actually have friends. I have some of the best friends I've ever had in my life right now. Now that I'm thinking about it I actually have a lot of friends...
    My two best friends are Katie and Beto. I'd be lost without them. I go to them with everything. I know I can count on them to be there for me at 1 in the morning on a Wednesday, when all of us should be asleep. They make time for me, and come to my events, and let me be myself, and they love me unconditionally. (5)  I don't know why they put up with me because I can be such an idiot, but they do, and I love them for it.
    Katie is one of my oldest friends. I've known her since 6th grade. She's always been that friend I can bare my soul to without her sugar coating anything. Up for sitting on the couch and watching you tube videos? Katie is your girl. Want to have a mini-photo shoot in the park then walk an hour to take your brother to soccer? Call Katie. She's really down for anything. We fight all the time, but can you expect any less from sisters?
    I actually haven't known Beto that long. Only since April 2014, I think. In that short span of time he has become one of my favorite people on earth. Something about him just makes me feel like I don't have to pretend. I can be a 100% fool and he'll still think of me in the same way. He knows things about me that no one else knows. As a plus we enjoy a lot of the same music and sports. This is one friendship that I refuse to lose.
    
I am stupid and they are cute and I love them so much!



(5) polysyndeton










No comments:

Post a Comment